2008-08-27

Drum-like belly

I laid in the small bed of the beauty salon on this tiring summer afternoon, and the beautician made me totally relaxed and comfortable, I almost fell into sleep.

But, then,there was a very weird sound coming from some place.Ok, and I found it from my belly, and then I heard the second one, later, the third one, and fourth, fifth……and that sound didn't show any will to leave. By the way, if I have to describe what the sound's like, just imagine a strong wind wants to find a way out from a bellows.

Fine, what the hell is that? Did I do something wrong to you my belly? Are you not satisfied with the delicious food I feed you everyday? Why did you do that in public to embarrass me, especially in a very quiet place that everyone can hear a needle dropping on the floor.

So, as a punishment, tomorrow, I won't let you eat anything. I'm gonna carry out a hunger strike to torture you!!

No comments: