2008-09-26

Real

I came back to the training center yesterday,finally. After 2 weeks travelling and 1 week staying at home, I felt the life's a little bit fresh.

The two gate ways underground were blocked, I had to change my old way to get into the center. What's more, only 3 weeks, some teachers have left, some new teachers have come. We have another David now, this new David is an old grandpa of 8 children. It's really easy for Foreigners to find a job in China if you speak a non-Chinese language!!

It's very very hard to put something new into this post.Because for less than 1 hour I breathed the air of the real world, everything had been gone back to their original position. Nothing's gonna happen.

Seems a little depressed again. Cheer up, at least, yesterday,in the hot-pot restaurant, when I was asked by the waitor to raffle, I won a prize of a plate of Chinese cabbage!! haha,lucky me, as lucky as the value of cabbage!

No comments: